Superquest is a low freezing, very hard water tolerant, low foaming liquid caustic detergent. Superquest is used for single stage CIP recovery applications across a wide range of food and beverage applications.
• Superquest is a low freezing, low foaming caustic liquid detergent for very hard water above 445 ppm CaCO3 covering a wide range of CIP applications.
• Superquest is highly effective at removing heat-treated organic and inorganic soils in single stage CIP recovery cleaning for dairy applications.
• Superquest is low foaming and suitable for use in CIP systems under conditions of high turbulence.
• Superquest can be used for crate washing in soft water areas, for applications where high causticity is required.
• Superquest is suitable for low temperature storage.
• Superquest is suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity.
• CIP equipment remains scale free in areas where water hardnesses are very high.
• Enhances effectiveness of cleaning operations, improving productivity and quality.
• No lagging or trace heating required due to its low temperature stability.
• Low foaming and suitable for use in CIP recovery systems under conditions of high turbulence improving operational efficiency.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity ensuring consistent delivery of product.
Superquest is used at 0.5-3% w/w (0.4-2.1% v/v) at temperatures ranging from 55-80°C depending upon application, water hardness and soil type.