Hapan pesuaine-kalkinpoistaja pehmeiden juustojen muoteille.
• Release has been specifically developed for the cleaning of cheese moulds that contain soft cheese made from goat and sheep’s milk, as the cleaning requirements for soft and hard cheeses vary.
• Release meets the customer/application requirement of low phosphorus (min. 20 g/ kg P) which improves the cleaning performance.
• Release removes the high fat and protein soil in soft cheese that sticks to the cheese moulds.
• Release is low foaming above 40°C and is suitable for use in tunnel washer applications under conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
• Release can be used as a low foam detergent descaler in dairy CIP applications.
• Release is a conductive liquid and is suitable for automatic dosing and control.
Highly effective in removing soft cheese soil that sticks to the cheese moulds, thus improving operational efficiency. Low foaming properties above 40°C in tunnel washer applications under conditions of high pressure and turbulence, provides easy rinsing and improved cleaning performance. Low level of phosphorus avoids the problem of cheese sticking to the mould after cleaning. Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product.
Typical use concentrations of Release are 1-4% w/w (0.9-3.5% v/v) depending on the level of soil.
Release containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.