Suihkupuhdistusaine vaativaan käyttöön - EDTA vapaa.
• Rapid Wash is a low foaming liquid caustic detergent suitable for use in hard water.
• Rapid Wash provides excellent detergency for dairy CIP applications, e.g. milk reception, HTST and evaporator cleaning.
• Rapid Wash is also suitable for other CIP applications and crate washing, keg washing, tray washing and spray washing.
• Rapid Wash inhibits scale build up on heat exchangers and other surfaces.
• Rapid Wash aids free rinsing of items being cleaned.
Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product and reproducible cleaning results. Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced. Aids free rinsing preventing spotting caused by water hardness and other deposits. Provides effective cleaning performance. Low foam under high turbulence makes it easier to rinse and improves cleaning
Rapid Wash is used at 1.7-3% w/w (1.3-2.3% v/v), depending on application, soil and water hardness. Typical use concentration for crate washing is 0.2-0.3%.
Rapid Wash containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.