Power HD Foam is a highly caustic, alkaline foam cleaner (EDTA-free) for periodic use in very heavy soil areas in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
- Power HD Foam contains a highly concentrated blend of caustic potash and alkali, sequestrants and surfactants/wetting agents. This blend has been shown to be particularly effective for penetrating and emulsifying heavy carbonised and polymerised soil deposits.
- Power HD Foam is recommended for application in areas of tenecious burnt-on soiling, such as oil fryers, ovens and smoke chambers.
- Power HD Foam is suitable for use with a wide range of foam application equipment.
- Very heavy-duty cleaner
- Prevents scale build-up
- Penetrates and removes even the most tenacious burnt-on soil
- Also suitable for soak tank cleaning
- Free rinsing
Use Power HD Foam at concentrations between 5-10% v/v depending on the type and degree of soiling. For specific details please refer to individual method cards.