Typpihappopohjainen voimakkaasti hapan tankkien ja putkistojen kiertopesuaine.
• Pascal is highly effective at removing inorganic scale deposits, including calcium oxalate (beerstone).
• Pascal is low foaming and suitable for use in CIP applications under conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
• Pascal can also be used for open plant cleaning.
• Pascal is highly economical at in use concentrations.
• Pascal is formulated to be non-fuming.
• Pascal is a conductive liquid detergent and suitable for automatic dosing and control.
• Highly effective in removing most inorganic scale deposits, improving operational efficiency. • Can be used for the passivation of new stainless steel CIP and bottlewashing installations. • Reduced amounts of nitrous oxides when handling and using the product, improving operator safety. • Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product.
Pascal is typically used for CIP applications at concentrations between 0.5-3% w/w (0.4-2.3% v/v) for descaling, depending upon the application and level of scale.
Pascal can be used for OPC application at concentrations between 1-5% w/w (0.8-3.8% v/v) by applying the solution on conveyors/tracks by brushes. Make sure that full personnel protective equipment is used during the preparation of the solution and application.
N.B. The exact concentration, time and temperature when using Pascal will depend upon the application. All detergents and disinfectants should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.