Divosan Plus is a highly effective oxidising disinfectant based on peracetic acid for use in the food beverage and dairy industries.
• Divosan Plus is a stabilised peracetic acid solution (5%) specially formulated for use where a reduced hydrogen peroxide content is desirable for environmental or regulatory reasons. It is an effective disinfectant against all types of microorganisms including bacteria, yeasts, fungi and spores.
• Divosan Plus is recommended for use in aseptic filling equipment for rinsing of bottles and other packaging materials prior to filling and is also suitable for routine cleaning and disinfecting of product lines and filling heads. It can additionally be used for general application in CIP systems where there are local environmental or regulatory limits on hydrogen peroxide content for such products.
• Divosan Plus has excellent deodorising and stain removal properties.
• Divosan Plus is recommended for injection using suitable auto-dosing equipment.
• PAA with reduced hydrogen peroxide content (max 15%) is ideal for use as a terminal disinfectant in aseptic filling operations.
• Also suitable for general CIP applications.
• Powerful oxidising action assists stain removal and deodorises.
• Free-rinsing and non-tainting ensures safety for all food applications.
• Low environmental impact, breakdowns to materials that are innocuous for waste water treatment.
• Effective in soft or hard water.
Use Divosan Plus at concentrations between 0.1-4% w/w (0.09-3.6% v/v) depending on application. Use Divosan Plus at concentrations between 0.3-0.6% w/w (0.27-0.57% v/
v) for spraying on open surfaces. Always rinse thoroughly after use. For specific details, please refer to individual method cards.