Hapan kiertopesuaine, myös loppudesinfiointiin. Ei sisällä fosfaattia.
• Divosan OSA-N has low foam characteristics making the product ideal for CIP use.
• Divosan OSA-N provides effective detergency for single stage cleaning in many scenario’s.
• Divosan OSA-N is effective against a wide range of spoilage organisms including yeast and bacteria.
• Divosan OSA-N is highly effective at removing inorganic scale deposits, including calcium phosphate and calcium oxalate.
• Divosan OSA-N has free rinsing characteristics reducing rinsing time.
• Divosan OSA-N concentrations can be measured by conductivity.
• Divosan OSA-N solutions can be reclaimed and reused.
• Divosan OSA-N is effective at low temperatures.
• Divosan OSA-N can be used in carbon dioxide atmospheres without evacuation.
• Divosan OSA-N has shown not to have any effect on beer head retention at recommended use concentrations.
• Divosan OSA-N is safe on epoxy lined vessels.
• Divosan OSA-N is free of oxidising halogens, no AOX or halide related corrosion.
• Divosan OSA-N is free of phosphate and is fully biodegradable.
• Provides effective cleaning and or disinfection, ensuring equipment hygiene and product quality assurance.
• Suitable for single stage cleaning and disinfection in many scenarios reducing cleaning times and utility usage, increasing production capacity whilst reducing total costs.
• Suitable for use at ambient temperatures in many scenarios, reducing utility costs and heat stress.
• Reduced corrosion potential and thermal stress minimises maintenance requirements.
• Low environmental impact, particularly suitable where phosphate restrictions apply.
• Effective in carbon dioxide environments reducing total cleaning time and gas replacement costs.
• Product reclaim lowers usage rates and effluent discharge volumes.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product and performance.
Divosan OSA-N should be used at concentrations between 1-2% w/w (0.9-1.7% v/v), dependent on soil loading, temperature and application.
Always rinse thoroughly after use.