• Using Divosan CD 7.5 and Divoact H-9 enables the efficient and safe generation of chlorine dioxide using the Divosan CD-generator.
• Divosan CD 7.5 should be used for chlorine dioxide generation.
• Chlorine dioxide can be used to disinfect drinking water (the Drinking Water Regulation), for the microbiological stabilization of process/cooling water systems, for treatment in the final rinse stages of bottle washing machines, for Pasteur treatment and for cooling, vapor, water and waste water disinfection.
• Stable alkaline solution which does not release chlorine dioxide in the absence of acids.
• Low viscosity liquid for easy pumping.
• Formulated to give the maximum yield of chlorine dioxide when used as part of Divosan CD programs.
Typical use concentrations for chlorine dioxide are 0.1-4 ppm depending on the application and the local Drinking Water Regulations.
Chlorine dioxide should be used at room temperature.
To be used only as instructed with Divosan CD-Generator.