Fosforiton, hapan saostumien poistaja UF, NF & RO -suodatuslaitteistoille.
• Divos A1 is buffered and the cleaning solution is within the pH limits of the membrane
• Divos A1 can be used on all membrane types
• Divos A1 is P-free and can be safely used on ceramic membranes
• Divos A1 contains a blend of organic and inorganic acids that performs better in Ca- phosphate solubilization than Nitric/Phosphoric Acids-based products
• Highly effective in removing inorganic scale deposits from membranes, increasing permeation rates and returning water fluxes to original values.
• Used in dairy membrane applications where milkstone is a problem, increasing permeation rates, recovering water fluxes and maintaining optimum production capacity.
• Highly effective in removing inorganic scale and milkstone at pH levels of 1.8-2.0, preventing membrane damages.
• Most membrane cleaning applications are single use and dump. Consistent chemical delivery can be ensured by using automatic timed dosing, or by conductivity.
Divos A1 is used at concentrations of 0.1-1.5% w/w (0.08-1.21 v/v), depending on the pH of the cleaning solution, at 20-60°C for 15-30 minutes. The temperature & pH that Divos A1 is used at depends upon the cleaning temperature & pH tolerance of the membrane but the pH is advised to be between 1.8-1.9.
Divos A1 containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.