Divos 90 is a surfactant free liquid detergent, used for the cleaning of all membrane types. Divos 90 is a buffered low foaming, mild alkaline detergent liquid, used for the cleaning of RO-/NF-/UF-/MF-membranes. Divos 90 is a light caustic liquid detergent suitable for all water hardness’s. Divos 90 is used for food & beverage applications as well as in the water industry. Divos 90 can also be used in dairy and egg processing applications. Divos 90 can also be used in combination with other Divos enzymatic products.
• Divos 90 has been tested and approved for use on all MF, UF, NF & RO membrane types.
• Divos 90 is effective for the removal of organic and inorganic fouling across RO, NF, UF & MF food & beverage and water applications.
• Divos 90 can be used for RO- NF- UF- & MF- applications alone, or with Divos 80-2 or Divos 80-6 to improve protein removal under mild conditions. This enables to maximise membrane lifetime.
• Divos 90 can be used for RO- NF- UF- & MF- applications alone, or with Divos ADD1 or Divos ADD3 to increase wetting and detergency properties.
• Divos 90 is safe to use on low pH tolerant RO membranes and non-chlorine tolerant membranes.
• Enhances cleaning efficacy, improving productivity and final product quality.
• Highly flexible and can be used in combination with Divos 80-2 or Divos 80-6 to improve protein removal, increase water fluxes and improve cleaning efficiency.
• Can be used in food & beverage applications on low pH tolerant RO membrane, where organic and inorganic soiling is a problem, recovering water fluxes and optimising production capacity.
• Is safe to use on stainless steel.
Divos 90 is used at typical concentrations of 0.5-2% w/w (0.4-1.5% v/v) at 20-50°C for various times, depending upon whether it is circulation or soak cleaning and depending upon the membrane type and soil to be removed. Other concentrations can be advised by your Divos application expert for your specific process.
Divos 90 can be used in combination with other Divos products. Advice on product combinations can be given by our application experts.
The temperature & pH that Divos 90 is used at, depends upon the cleaning temperature & pH tolerance of the membrane.
Divos 90 containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces