Nestemäinen, entsyymejä sisältävä pesutiiviste membraanien pesuun.
• Divos 80-2 has been tested and approved for use on all MF, UF, NF & RO membrane types.
• Divos 80-2 in combination with alkaline Divos products is highly effective in the removal of protein from non-chlorine tolerant membranes in dairy applications.
• Divos 80-2 in combination with alkaline Divos products is highly effective in the removal of organic and inorganic soiling from non-chlorine tolerant membranes in a wide range of food & beverage applications.
• Divos 80-2 in combination with Divos 80-5, is used for protein removal on low pH tolerant cellulose acetate RO membranes in dairy & pharmaceutical applications.
• Divos 80-2 is used in combination with Divos 80-5, for cleaning low pH tolerant cellulose acetate RO membranes in the de-alcoholisation of beer process.
• Divos 80-2 in combination with other Divos products, is highly effective as a troubleshooting soak product, for membranes installations that have a major drop in capacity because of excessive protein fouling.
Tested on all relevant MF, UF, NF & RO membrane types and approved for use by major OEM’s. Combined with other alkaline Divos products, enhances cleaning efficacy, improving productivity and final product quality. Highly flexible and can be used in combination with a wide range of other alkaline Divos products to improve detergency, increase water fluxes and improve cleaning efficiency. In combination with alkaline Divos products, is highly effective in the removal of protein and other organic soiling, preventing scale build up in dairy applications, increasing cleaning and production efficiency. Can be used with alkaline Divos products in food & beverage applications on low pH tolerant RO membrane, where organic and inorganic soiling is a problem, recovering water fluxes and optimising production capacity.
Divos 80-2 is used at concentrations of 0.1-0.3% w/w (0.1-0.3% v/v) at 30-50°C for various times, depending upon whether it is circulation or soak cleaning and depending upon the membrane type and soil to be removed.
Divos 80-2 is always used in combination with other Divos products.
The temperature & pH that Divos 80-2 is used at depends upon the cleaning temperature & pH tolerance of the membrane.
Divos 80-2 containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.