Divos 35 is a low foaming, high active, organic acid based descaler used for use on all membrane types. Divos 35 can be used for the removal of iron from all membrane types. Divos 35 is suitable for use on membrane installations across all food & beverage industries.
• Divos 35 has been tested and approved for use on all types of UF, NF & RO membranes.
• Divos 35 is highly effective for the removal of iron and water hardness salts from all types of membrane installations.
• Has been tested and approved on all membrane types and approved for use by major OEM’s.
• Highly effective in removing iron and water hardness salts from membranes, increasing permeation rates, returning water fluxes to original values and maintaining optimum production capacity.
• Environmentally friendly.
• Surfactant free, so it can be used as a descaler, or for neutralising caustic residues in the final rinse in wine or beer filtration installations.
• Most membrane cleaning applications are single use and dump. Consistent chemical delivery can be ensured by using automatic timed dosing.
Divos 35 is used at concentrations of 0.5-1% w/w (0.4-0.9% v/v), at 20-60°C for 2-60 minutes.
Divos 35 can also be used at concentrations of 0.1-0.5% w/w at ambient temperatures for neutralising caustic residues in the final rinse in wine or beer filtration installations. The temperature & pH that Divos 35 is used at depends upon the cleaning temperature & pH tolerance of the membrane.