Pullonpesulisäaine vaativaan lasi- ja PET-pullojen lipeäpesuun.
• Divo AHP is a liquid primary additive for use in bottlewashers cleaning glass,refillable PET and PEN bottles.
• Divo AHP is used in the caustic section and provides enhanced detergency for the removal of labels, glue and other soils during the washing process.
• Divo AHP provides foam control using a high level of surfactant based defoamers.
• Divo AHP has been developed for use with refillable PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, reducing the risk of stress cracking.
• Divo AHP protects refillable PET bottles, preventing hazing during the washing process.
Suitable for automatic dosing and control, ensuring effective product use foreconomy and performance. Provides enhanced detergency, assisting effective cleaning and giving reduced reject rates. Aids free rinsing of bottles, reducing reject rates. Controls foam even in problematic scenarios, assisting efficient label removal,reducing the risk of pump cavitation, ensuring measurement probes work efficiently and minimising caustic carry-over. Reduces the risk of stress cracking with refillable PET enhancing bottle integrity and reducing reject rates. Prevents hazing of refillable PET, extending the number of trips bottles can take before quality control rejection, lowering float replacement costs and improving package appearance. Can be used for mixed package lines (e.g. glass and refillable PET bottles) reducing site complexity.
Divo AHP should be dosed into the caustic section of the bottlewasher at sufficient levels to maintain 0.05-0.3% w/w (0.046-0.28% v/v), depending on bottle type and soil loading.
Divo AHP containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.