Pitkään pinnalla pysyvä, klooria sisältävä,alkalinen pesuaine.
• Diverclean EnduroPlus is a liquid heavy duty, extended contact, highly chlorinated alkaline cleaner disinfectant designed for environmental cleaning in a wide range of food and beverage processing operations.
• Diverclean EnduroPlus is a completely new ‘Thixofoam’ technology. When applied, Diverclean EnduroPlus clings to vertical surfaces to provide extended contact time and excellent penetration of stubborn soils.
• Diverclean EnduroPlus is well-suited to applications where heavy soiling is encountered: meat plants, poultry processors, fish and vegetable processing plants. It is particularly effective against oily soils and fat deposits.
• Diverclean EnduroPlus will provide similar application characteristics and the visibility of a foam detergent. It will also provide the extended retention times and improved cleaning that are characteristic of a gel solution. After the desired contact time, Diverclean EnduroPlus foam freely rinses and collapses into drains in a fraction of the time of traditional foams
• Extended contact time: eliminates re-application, and provides better cleaning.
• Single application: increases worker productivity; uses less product.
• Fast rinse/collapse: reduces labor, saves time and water, produces less waste water.
• Free rinsing: leaves a clean, water break free surface.
Use EnduroPlus at concentrations between 2-10% v/v, dependent on the type and
degree of soiling. For specific details please refer to individual method cards or consult your account manager.