• Dicolube CA is a concentrated fatty amine/phosphate ester/carboxylic acid based liquid track treatment providing lubrication for the conveyance of a wide range of food and beverage containers on plastic and steel conveyors including glass and PET bottles, cans and cartons.
• Dicolube CA has been developed for use with PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, reducing the risk of stress cracking.
• Dicolube CA is compatible with a wide range of water chemistries including those that prove problematic to many other fatty amine based technologies.
• Dicolube CA is low foaming at optimal use concentrations which reduces the risk of problematic build up on the conveyor, drip trays and floor.
• Dicolube CA is suitable for use in soft and hard water conditions.
Provides effective lubrication for food and beverage containers, ensuring line efficiency is maintained. Helps prevent wearing of bearings and shearing of pins, thus reducing maintenance costs. Use at a high dilution to give an effective and economical ‘in-use’ concentration. Reduces the risk of stress cracking and leakage with PET bottles enhancing brand integrity. Preventing fouling in the distribution pipe work helps ensure operational efficiency and reduce maintenance requirements. Low foaming characteristics give reduced operational problems and improved operator safety, the latter by minimising the risk from slippery floors. Suitable for use in hard water conditions eliminating the need for softener installation and maintenance. A single product and distribution system can be used where a number of different packaging is conveyed (e.g. glass and PET bottles), thus reducing site complexity.
Dicolube CA should be applied via an automatic dosing system with zoning for large lines. It is recommended that fan nozzles are used, their positioning optimised to ensure effective conveyor coverage. The typical use concentration is 0.1-0.5% w/w depending on the application.
Product compatibility with diluting water and packaging should always be confirmed before use.