ClearKlens DE is a ready to use disinfectant for the pharmaceutical cleanroom industry. ClearKlens DE is a surface disinfectant, based on 70% (v/v) ethanol denaturated with isopropanol.
ClearKlens DE is available in both a 900ml bag in bottle ready to use trigger spray and a 5L ready to use canister.
- ClearKlens DE is a solution of 70% (v/v) alcohol and 30% (v/v) water for injection
- ClearKlens DE is a ready to use product for the disinfection of work surfaces and process equipment in cleanrooms
- ClearKlens DE 900ml trigger spray contains a bag in bottle delivery system to eliminated product contamination during use
- ClearKlens DE 900ml trigger spray is 0.2um filtered, gamma irradiated and double bagged
- ClearKlens DE 5L canister is 0.2um filtered, aseptically filled and double bagged
- Ready to use
- 0.2um filtered
- Gamma Irradiated (900ml) / Aseptically filled (5L)
- Detex labelled for proof of irradiation
- Double bagged for easy transfer into the cleanroom
- Non tainting
- Low toxicity
- Broad spectrum of activity
ClearKlens DE 900ml trigger spray is designed for spraying and wiping applications. Hold spray approximately 30‐40cm from area to be treated. Spray directly onto surface to ensure complete coverage.
Allow sufficient wet contact time before proceeding. Always close the nozzle after use.
ClearKlens DE 5L is ready to use for mopping and wiping applications.